Feb 9, 2010

MIssing alot


Yesterday Yam Cha with my frens at Pitstop...Last year Form 5 de
Then play games ^^ haha ...funny n happy~
They all bully me de loh....减臭的 .>.<. I know...Yterday is 7 Feb...I can't forget it But ad pass ^^ And today having breakfast at Starbucks
I really love yam cha at Starbucks...Make my mood can be so beautiful
Can make me feel very fresh...I love Starbucks alot !

After taking breakfast continue go to our class lo~

Sienzz...Then take some picture ^^
This is the FAKE head that we use to learn how to ikat hair...
After take picture then start to group discussion liao~
Today my presentation nope good n i feel really bad T.T
Bcoz...I really duno what to prepared...lolzzzz
Then tomolo is introducing next person n interview question~
Hope everything will be good o~

No really got the mood to update my blog...
Coz i hate the skins ad...look so sienz ad....zzzz
When CNY i got alot of time^^
Then i will change the skins of my blog...Wait for me ya XD

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com