Jan 7, 2010

Apologize

Maybe for me...Apologize is meant to...
If i do somethings wrong,do somethings that bad
We need to learn how to apologize

Actually I'm sorry to my family and my lovely darling
Ya,It's true this is bcoz i dun have time to accompany my family
After i back from class is already about 7 pm when i arrive home
Then bath,chat with family (no eat) T.T
Then online...Oh Goshh..
Really no time to accompany them...Maybe this will cause somethings

This is because i have class and he also have class...
Lolx...Hard for me la..really T.T
Don't know...
Tomorrow have cat walk class at 6pm-9pm...
Maybe i will walk like duck...OR like penguin =.=
Hope that i will ok with that...And will meet with some senior
I hope i will nope bcum a senior for future (FAILED)...>.<

Good night everyone ♥

It's time to sleep now n he is playing futsal with his frens now~
Really my lovely piggy~Miss him so much

~Sorry my darling~
~Sorry my family~
I will do the best to get the good results

我们...真的需要珍惜眼前的东西...
现在属于我们,可是不代表以后都会属于我们的...
珍惜...是一个很好的学习
我会珍惜我现在眼前的东西...我会珍惜我现在拥有的东西
我会..珍惜我觉得可以珍惜的一切...
珍惜

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com