Jan 5, 2010

Learn new things from other

Today feel stress n nervous same like yesterday...
Today learns many new things about Airlines and other friends hobby
I duno i'm lucky or unlucky...Chosen as leader for my class(Group B)
Today having group discussion with 7 person per group~
We need to made a very long introduction to one short summary~
But we failed doing this successful...Coz v're new mah XD
But nevermind...still got other chance,need to try our very best n best
TO FIGHT WITH OTHER GIRLS N BOYS...

And today also having a knowing each other hobby...
'What ur friends usually do during free times'...My partner is Tomson

And i start to introduce about he...I duno what i have say...
Then whole class laugh =.= Maybe my word funny bah...==
Then Tomson turn...Whole class oso laugh..haha~coz tomson HAND...
When he talk,his hand swing n swing n swing..hahaha~
Ms.Mullai(teacher) oso laugh at he...haha~Sorry Tomson 出卖 u XD

Today when i go to study...Go by Train...goshhh~
Everyday oso so many people de..Duno where all the ppl come out=.=
Then need like sardin again...Then got ppl 放屁..>.<

TAHAN TAHAN TAHAN !!! T.T


Just now doing my assignment...I really duno how to do...
But my darling help me...Thx my darling very much...
如果他没有帮我,我看...我不用睡觉了...很笨哦=.=
可是我不能次次靠他...因为我需要靠自己了...

好啦~是时候睡觉了...大家晚安...
我觉得我自己没有别人美,没有别人高...也没有别人厉害英文...
虽然我会害怕...虽然我会很没信心...可是
我家人对我的期望...我烧猪对我的支持...
对我真的有很大的影响和帮助...所以...
当我累了,当我想放弃了,当我害怕了...我会想到他们...
这些是别人给不到的...我会加油,我会努力...我会

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com