Nov 12, 2009

SPM...



Spm SPm Spm...
Huu Huu~
It's gonna start next Wednesday
And iT's gonna End soon^.^
It's Free soon~SOON lohhhhhhhhhh
I want get straight A~
Wuakakakaka~DReaming T.T
But i will try my best la for sure~

Just now~Go McDonald revision again^^
Eat Sundae Chocolate share with Tomson
Drink a cup of Pepsi n share oso~
Coz the pepsi can refill mah~wuaakakakaXD


Then 8 pm like that~Zhi Quan come ad
Then 3 ppl share a cup of PepSi ^.^
Then Tomson teach me chemistry~Then i teach them Malay~
I say story about novel...
Then 10.15 pm liao~Daddy come fetch me back home
Then buy fries to Jie Jie~

Tomolo me nop going to skul~N study at home T.T
K la...
Off soon n continue study T.T
Die die die~die n die

My wishes here^^
I hope who see my blog hor...
Will msg me~
SAY 'GooD LucK to You Crystal'
12.09am
13Nov2009

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com