Nov 13, 2009

Try to successful

Nothing special~
Just suka suka updated^^
Coz just now finish revision for Melayu liao lo^.^
So...Later need revision for Sejarah again liao =.=
Yesterday me keep revision until 3 am~
Wao...I finish Melayu Ting.4~
And just now finish Form 5 de oledi liao~
But Novel for BUKIT KEPONG & KONSERTO TERAKHIR belum leh~
Coz i dun have buku rujukan~


Tomson n me is going to Ying de home~
Weng Hong duno got go ornot leh~
Hope he will go la~more ppl , can discuss together^^

And today me so " SHUAI "
I dun wan tell what going on~Coz really DIRTY la...
What the Fu*K~
But luckily nothing happen~If not...I will feel ...erm...
Hmmm~NOthing~

And hor~TOday feel cool~
Mummy n me today having breakfast together~
Because mummy look me so hardworking~hahaX
Then bring me go eat breakfast let me ReLaX ~~

Later i want to continue study again liao~
So...Cannot online lama lama liao~
Tomolo morning go rumah Ying ~
Wednesday , It's coming liao~Scare scare scare~
K la~Nothing to say ad~
Coz memang stress n feel tired o~

Bye bye^.^
07.28pm
13Nov2009

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com