Nov 9, 2009

谢谢你的鼓励 XD

Today wake up 11am~
Sienzzz~And didn't go to school today XD
Today got pasar malam~Duno wan go ornot... =.=
Tomorrow don't know want go to skul ornot~
Just now Meng Yaw ask me...
U at home do what?Why always no go to school~

Aiyo~I oso duno how to answer he...
Go to school for what?Waste time...Teacher no teaching
V just talking n listening song~I think better slp at house
And the turtle^^

This turtle so naughty de ^^Always run run run
hahaxxx~It's really cute larh^^
And hor~Duno want put what name for this naughty turtle lehXD
Got any nice name?

And today morning~Wake up~N take picture~
Pink Pink Pink ^^


C my eyes...Weird weird de...Got little bit black ~
Duno why..Today wake up...My left eye so pain...

Haiyo~Nothing to write le^^
Then i need to revision later~LAzy la =.=
But i cannot give up ^.^
And because of you...I bcum hardworking~Thank you
You so hardworking...I oso need try my best^^KekeX
Friends forever : )
6.33pm
09Nov2009

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com