Nov 22, 2009

Nice Day

Early in the morning~My ah gor back from Singapore ad~
About 7 am somethings =.=
Wake me up~zzzzzz
Then v chat chat chat~And hor~
Ah gor got baby liao^^It's girl lai de~
Duno when want bring the baby come let me see~hehex

Then about 9.15 am like that~
Go out liao~Me pui didi n he de friends go working~
Then go fetch Xian ~Coz Xian 带路...Coz my didi 1st day working
Hope my didi will no get bully bah =.=
Then my jie jie go out liao~Go watch 2012 with friends~
No pui me =.= Buang me alone at home and do revision~

And hor~Yesterday my mummy go take DVD to my uncle hor
then hor this huai ren hor~

He knw how to call me jie jie ad^^
Keep call me jie jie~jie jie~jie jie ^^ heheX
And hor~He kiss me leh~ Hahax~mwahssssss

K lah~It's time to revision ad^^
MATHS!!!!
I will BEAT u down de....wuakakakakaka~

BYE

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com