Nov 21, 2009

Poker Face ♥

Morning all~
It's time to get ready for Monday T.T
I will try to do more exercise~Trying my very best~
And after Monday it's the time to prepared for Add Maths T.T
Moral 我都还没有 hafal Nilai leh T.T
But i think can la~BUT add maths memang MATI kao kao~
Later i will go McDonald to having revision with friends about Maths
Jun Wen will teach us~

I say that i will no online during SPM but i can't control~
Hahax~Sometimes i also need relax de~
And Dec 5 and 6 i will working
Coz the salary really very high for only a day~
So after SPM i got many money then can go many place~
hahax~Then very enjoy enjoy and enjoy loh~

Bye everyone~
And i hope i will get good results
I try n try my very best ad...
Good Luck to you all

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com