Nov 9, 2009

痛苦+后悔的一天

Yesterday SO so so so regret because help him...
But nevermind la...Haiyo
OK~
Early in the morning~Wake up n make up n prepare
Waiting her at petrol station near my house
She come ad~Then go to Putrajaya-ALAMANDA
Yesterday having road show at there~
I start working at 12pm~So i need to wait until 12pm
Walk alone at there n shopping alone^^Not Bad
*N hor~Promoter at Alamanda very weird
All ppl very weird...I hate Alamanda actually
All is BABI~90% are BABI(Malay)

This is the place i need to stand whole day with high heels
And my legs...Just like hit by a HAMMER
Can think how pain is my leg are??
Then i having lunch at 3pm~Only Waffle

This waffle like *SHIT*...Just like eating FLOUR..u know?
Then eat only half..another half throw into DUSTBIN !!!!
Oh gosh...Then this *SHIT* is my lunch n dinner
Coz...My leg make me CRAZY n SAD
Ok~nevermind...I need to tolerant....!!!
Then stand for whole day liao~
Finally...10 pm ad~huuuuuuuuuu
Back home~And my leg..My eyes...
Tired n pain T.T
I take the experience ad...
And I dun wan work at this type of roadshow ad...
Now ... Im finding partime promoter for high salary de^^
Finding now~hope they will reply my call~
^^Bless me^^

5.30pm
09Nov2009

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com