Nov 8, 2009

Revision

Today revision with friends at Mcdonald
Got me,Tomson,ZhiQuan,Sek Voon n Jun Wen
Hmmm~Not bad
Really can study~Group study really good
And now i prefer group study more good than study alone
Tomson call me at 11.10am =.=
I haven't wake up~hehe~so he go 1st
Then he ask me go to prepare T.T
Gila betul~~~~~~~~~
Then i go prepare n go to bus stop
Then i call Zhi Quan^^N her de mummy fetch me go oso
Then after arrive~Only Tomson alone there...Cham o~haha
Because i haven't eat,so i order McChicken lunch set
After 20 minutes~Sek Voon n Jun Wen arrive ad^^
Then all start to discuss n study~Feel good
V discuss SEJARAH bab 4~ Jun Wen is our leader^^
Suddenly i feel that i got HOPE ad...wuakakaka ~
After discuss for 2 hour

~Break time~



After break...Sure continue study =.=
V continue CHEMISTRY~
This time Tomson is leader^^
Because he is PRO in chemistry~

After discuss CHEMISTRY for 30 minutes...Oh gosh~
V feel Sleepy la T.T
Then i continue study SEJARAH with Tomson~
But Sek Voon and Jun Wen study MATH pulak =.=
And Zhi Quan is dreaming at there =.=aiyooo
Time past so fast...4 pm ad...
Its time to back home

Zhi Quan mummy fetch me n Tomson back^^
So...No nid wait for bus n walk in the raining day
Monday we will go discuss again^^
ABout Bahasa Melayu~
And I will bcum the leader~wuakakaka XD

Because my Malay is good mahhhh~ XD kidding la~
Today the time past so fast n i feel good

Thanks friends...I feel happy when study with you all
And next week~I'm going to Ying house n sleep at there
Because I can control myself from online n sleeping =.=

And MY name is change to MISS ADD OIL ^^
After SPM then back to CRYSTAL TAN ya^^
HAha XD
Because~I want ADD OIL

Tomorrow i will going to work T.T
Feel lazy la...Haiz~
And now i going to study ...Haizzz~
Can't sleep...Feel stress leh~
Duno can tahan until how o'clock...

Good night la...
1.56am
08nov2009

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com