Jul 7, 2009

Recall

Today morning until afternoon i feel hot...
But now is raining day~
I never try kiss in rain situation leh...
Maybe it's so romantic right?
I wanna try in one day...Hehe

Today i read buku karangan to improve tatabahasa,imbuhan n kosa kata
Coz i feel that my BM is 退步 ad...
Then i try to read more book...
Actually read more book got help de o~
And i hope...
My darling can get good results.
Don't let her mum n dad feel dissapointed o^^
And also your honey...ME

Today i feel bored at home...
Nothing to do~
Just sienzzzzzz...
I hope tomorrow is a good weather for me=.=
And i will sleep early today.
Coz feel sleepy lahhhh...haha

N my darling HAZE pig pig~
I love you o
If at night u can't sleep o...
Remember Sms me...
Im 24 hour for u...
Specially for you only darling~Muacksssss

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com