Jan 23, 2010

Sunway with laugh




22/01/2010
This article will be bored coz in english version ~
Sunway with my college friends ^^ Watch Movie n laugh loudly today
1 boy with 8 girls today XD haha
I have a lot of fun ~ And having popcorn alone today ~ Fat fat lo ~

Then i really enjoy this movie alone coz no place with them ad...
So i sit alone with strangers bside me but i also enjoy it^^
Today watch "tiger woohoo" ... This movie is funny n touch too
This movie got make me cry XD haha~ izit surprise?

Before went to movie,v having our lunch at WongKok too^^
We crazy at there also~ haha~
And i knew the new fren too ~ It's Akigoh

She's pretty,friendly n funny girl~ muacksss
She is in Batch A ...I hope she will turn to Batch B in future
Nope only her friendly la...most of them oso funny n loving person~
Thx n happy to know them in my life....
V share everything,change opinion,discussing n help each other ^^

Today having big rain oso~ So v run n haha when run~ like crazy people
Coz v're late to class for 5 mins...So RUN for our LIFE XD
Today i have learn somethings new oso~ ^^ ~
I love and enjoy my life very much~ Thanks to "............" coz comfort me
Erm...It's make me feel warm n i learn how to love myself~
Thank you n i very appreciated it
And about erm...I think im ok n dun regret at all...
Although i will think about him..But i control myself ^^
Hey frens, trust me tat i will nope cry for him ad o~
Today is my last day cry bcoz of him...promise lo^^last day

Monday is important n stress day for me~
haha~i will nope tell u all wat happen~
Coz i duno i will success or not ... If success i will post out here o ^^
Erm....everyone~
Wish me luck lo~

P/S:more picture at my facebook ya ^^
Night everyone include you ~ muackssss

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com