Jan 27, 2010

Red Box @ Sunway

27-01-2010
Having photosooting and so enjoy our photoshooting ~
Although v're will nope really show in the astro channel(wah loi toi)~
But also feel happy bcoz go enjoy with them ^^
After photoshooting for 1 hour then go to RedBox @ Sunway
More picture i upload at Facebook ad...

V sing for 4 hours...And the room very big n very nice~
CAn sleep at there...Play n jump at there oso~
My fren.Sherley Lam,she very nice in singing~
Tomson very poor bcoz only he the boy...
And v got 12 person include me~Sing n sing,laugh n laugh~
Emo is Emo - ing... But last..also need to forget what is past oso~ right?

And many things i want to share with you all too...
But forget what to write liao~
And that day i really down...N thx all my frens~
They all just too gila n fun...Happy can enjoy my life...
But...I will take care de lah~ Coz i got family too~
They will worry about me o~

Good nitez all...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com