Dec 6, 2009

From Nichole Chan


Jia Yi, Crystal, Hazel, Aeril, Nichole, ZQ

I want to comment~hahax
Above picture is Nichole Chan draw de~I like it^^
http://nicholethetwilighter.blogspot.com/
And it's about 5Daisi2 de girlsss~

Jia yi look like guai guai lui^^
Coz in class she is a very hardworking girl~
Me look like dinosaur=.= so fierce meh ? gila XD
Coz she say me at class so crazy~I know i'm crazy T.T ...haha
Hazel look funny~hahax~PENDEK
Coz in class,Hazel is the most most most SHORT one...hahax
Aeril is quiet de girl ^^
Coz in class less talk to me...hehex
Nichole macam sangat rajin =.= sambil pangsai sambil baca buku XD
Coz she at class is our gossip girl XD n 大便婆 ... teruk betul XD
ZQ is sampat po lai de~haha~SPM over ad so happy ^^
Coz she in class is the most very 大反应..zzzzzz...N is our good monitor~

Thanks Nichole Chan~I very like it~

Miss you all~After SPM don't forget me this leng lui a XD
After i got license and car,i sure will call u all out n yam cha ~
MUackSSS~Same class ad 2 years.
5 Daisi 2 ~ the best

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com