Aug 26, 2009

期待

PS:C the above picture~Is me n Sher Ying...
In the bus at my hometown~Just like roller coaster=.=haha
Can c Sher Ying hair??wahaha~n me hold tight=.=
Tomorrow~
I will back to my hometown again^^ For 2days and 1 night
I will back with Sher Ying and Tomsom n also my didi de friends~
Maybe will be a bored day for Tomsom=.=haha
Coz v dunno how to drive...
So can't go to Bagan Lalang at night to see the *stars*
Nothing special happen in this few days...
Nothing to share with you all~Wait me back from hometown lol...
I will upload new picture again ya =]

Today maybe go to drink tea with Jothi , Xian n mei mei~
See Xian mum got use car ornot....
Wish can drink tea with them ~
Many things want to share with them also...

This few days me,jie jie n Sher Ying was discussing going to Genting.
But duno when...Maybe after SPM or Cuti Hari Raya^^
Go with other jie jie de friends...
Hope can success go leh~Coz long time no go to Genting ad...

Just now helping mummy potong kulit carrot and potato~
I sekarang baru tau itu carrot banyak keras...
Hard to cut!!! So mum help me cut la~
Today mummy cook the ABC soup^^ Nice...hehe
Just now i also feel im so stupid...Know why??
Meat,carrot,potato,tomato,onion and also water in front me.
But I duno what should i do with these ingredients....
失败=.=
不知道要怎样嫁人。够力
可是我有一天一定会煮菜的~相信我。。。
在家很闷,很无聊~ 看书看到都眼睡哦~
没东西玩的,只是上网罢了~sienzzzzzz

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com