Feb 25, 2010

IGNORE it...


Oh gosh...pls la..wat the hell is going to me?
Keep on DOWN DOWN DOWN n DOWN this whole week~
What sup babe ??

This year i'm 冲大岁...Diu lo...Really out of my mind...
Keep doing mistakes...
Keep doing somethings with wrong decision...
KEep n KeeP ON !!!

Can this all just stop it n i want back to my life...
It's really too SUCKS !!
Pls la..Im tired la...I want to give up everythings...I want!!
Gosh...Saturday going to Genting with my colleagues~Hope is a fine day
I hope i can shout loudly at GENTING....ALL bad things n 衰 things...GONE pls

GOSHH.....duu duuu duuuu....

Diiiiii




Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii




Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


I'm die...

1 comments:

【--】豚【--】 said...

我会记得包白锦给你的XDD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com