Jan 13, 2010

HATE myself


See above picture...My shirts no tuck in~~haha~like XIAO ZHA BO~
Me also no tie up my hair today coz late=.= really messy la today...GILA GILA n gila
WTF....N i'm really sucks today ...Today was reading test...OMG
I'm just so nervous like BABI betul =.=
HAte la...I can't say the words by word clearly la...PUKI betul...lolx
I wish I will do the more best la...Haizz...really sad T.T
Maybe everythings maybe will be ok~
Tomorrow havin make up class~wuhuuu ^^
And maybe next week will start our swimming class lo~~~
I duno swim leh...takut mati la XD Nevermind de la if really died ad~haha



This two is my friends that go n back together by public transport
They are funny and friendly too^^
My left side nickname is (YenNyee)GIGI,n my right side is (YiLi)KAKI XD
And i'm is MUKA,Tomson is TANGAN n Lulu is BADAN
Bcoz of some reason then v got this "kind" of group =.=lolss
I think i will take picture with them tomolo after make up class bah ^^

And today got a train rosak liao~
MEMANG people mountain people sea looooooo~~~
Nampak oso scare liao~
K la...WAnna go do assignment and watch drama lol ^^
Feel regret today..really sad about my reading ...

MUacksss n miss u my darling~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com